Finally unpacking my ECCC swag. Somethings are not pictured; like my awesome Lemmy tee from the Amelia Cole Team and really awesome cat clips gifted to me from LIz Nelson. And a super awesome Gentleman Fox Figure from animator Jeff Pidgeon.
1) Cake necklace from Kate Hunerdosse. She hand-makes all of these! I’m definitely getting another one.
2) Finally got a commission from Robert Wilson IV. He did a bang up job on this Sabrina Spellman & threw in a few goodies too. Check out his new book Knuckleheads too. His art is unreal.
3) Always get Ryan Ferrier books when you see him. A must. And I got a Tiger Lilly sketch from Tyler Jenkins. He did this in a few minutes and totally blew my mind.
4) Picked up a digital book now in print that’s dear to my heart, Artful Dagggers. Sean, Adam, and Andrew made great t-shirts to boot also!
5)After years of saying I was going to, I reminded my self to get a commission from Jeremy Haun. I got this completely bad ass Casey Jones piece. I LOVE his art and if you haven’t seen Bad Karma you are doing your self a disservice.
6) I’m always happy to bump into the super talented Adam Gorham. Snatched these babies out of his portfolio. Super excited to be working with him too.
7) Possibly my favorite artist is Ben Templesmith. I always add to my collection of his work whenever I see him. Here we have a Jon Snow to which Templesmith said “When it this guy going to get a clue? It’s been three seasons and he still knows fuck all.”
8) My dear friend Laura brought me some pretty things from Kenya. She has a great blog about her life there.
9) The aforementioned Liz Nelson made me this fantastic pillow of Bandette. How amazing does it look?! I was totally surprised and she brightened up my day with this wonderful gift.
10) Got my copy of Down, Set, Fight from fellow South Carolinian Chris Sims. Always a blast to see him and it was a pleasure to meet Chad Bowers. That book is SO MUCH FUN.